Thursday 25 December 2014


I wanted to show you guys where I am with my drawing at the moment (which is kinda dumb bc i've technically done more since i took these photos). The grid measures about 1.35 x 1.25m and is the largest scale drawing I've ever attempted. I have been using a 6B graphite stick. It's been nice to experiment with graphite a bit more as it is really lovely and soft to work with. I've lost momentum with it recently because of school work but I'm hoping to get it finished in the next few months. I feel a bit more hesitant to start the darker side as I really don't want to ruin it but I'll see what happens.

Sorry not sorry that this had nothing to do with christmas! I just wanted to post an update. I hope you all have a lovely festive period ^-^

10 comments :

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Joy! You should be incredibly proud of yourself :)
    I hope you had a very merry Christmas!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is kind of flipping awesome! merry christmas c:

    Claire
    www.augustlikethemonth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool !

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing, I'm literally typing this in a state of pure awe. So wow. You're so talented Joy! Merry Christmas, I hope you had a lovely time! x

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) merry christmas to you too! xx

      Delete